Check in is from midday.
On arrival, please report to reception and provide your booking reference or name. Please ensure you report to reception before you pitch up, even if you have paid for your stay in advance. A member of our team will check your booking, take any balance owing, and if you have booked an electric hook-up pitch, direct you towards the location of your numbered pitch. Our staff will also provide you with a ticket that confirms your date of arrival and how long you are staying. Please display this ticket in a visible location such as in the window of your campervan or caravan or pegged into the ground besides your tent. This ensures that our Warden knows that you have checked in and paid for your stay.
Our reception is open until 6pm on weekdays, and 7pm on weekends and during school holidays. If you arrive after this time, please pull onto site and visit our reception in the morning. See our site map for details of where to find our electric and non-electric hook-up fields and our electric hook-up pitch map for details of where to find the numbered electric hook-up pitches. (If you have booked an electric hook-up pitch please ensure you pitch up in the pitch you have booked, or you may be asked to relocate!).
– Breck Farm is a working farm, busy with animals and machinery. Please take appropriate care and advise children of the dangers associated with farm and outdoor environments
– Campers are prohibited from entering some areas of the Farm for their own safety. These areas are clearly signed and Campers must comply with these notices
– You should not come into contact with our animals, if you do, for hygiene reasons you must wash your hands thoroughly
– The speed limit throughout the site is 5 mph
– A 3 metre gap must be kept between tents/awnings/caravans
– Quiet times are 9pm on the meadow field and 10pm on Woodfield
– If your neighbour can hear your music it is too loud
– Please dispose of all waste in the correct bins and bin compounds
– Dogs must be kept on leads and dog mess must be appropriately disposed of
– All BBQ’s must be kept off the ground
– Drones and Chinese lanterns are not permitted
– Due to the nature of the campsite, there may be areas of uneven ground, please wear appropriate footwear for the environment
– The woodlands surrounding the site do not belong to us. Please respect it and the nature within it
– It is your responsibility to inform and supervise the children in your care
We are one of only a few campsites in Norfolk that permit campfires and barbeques. We can only continue to do this with your cooperation, so please read the below campfire rules carefully.
– Fire safety points are situated throughout the site. Please make yourself aware of their location and of actions to take in an emergency
– Please place your camp fire at least 3 metres away from tents
– Campfires are not permitted on the electric hook-up points (with the exception of our ‘electric campfire’ pitches along the hedgerow in Woodfield and the Meadow). You are welcome to have a BBQ on the electric hook-up field providing it is off the ground and contained.
– Your campfire must be contained within the metal rings provided and not directly on the ground
– Where possible please place your campfire on a previously burnt spot
– Do not take firewood from the surrounding woodland or damage any trees
-Only burn materials that will leave no trace (i.e. – no plastics, metal, glass, cans or wood with nails in it)
– Never leave a fire unattended
We pride ourselves on being a family friendly site. Any campers found to be in breach of the site rules; or behaving in an inappropriate manner will be asked to leave.
– Quiet times are 9pm on The Meadow and the hook-up field; and 10pm on Woodfield and the Glamping fields. Please note that we do not tolerate loud noise or music at any time. However, after 9pm/ 10pm our team will be patrolling the site and will request that any music that can be heard by neighbouring campers is turned down; and that any excessively loud conversations are quietened.
We do not permit groups of unaccompanied under 18’s; or very large groups (unless by prior arrangement).
How to find us
Sat Nav: The address of the site is Breck Farm, Weybourne, NR25 6QL. (Sat nav’s may display a road name of Sandy Hill Lane or Gypsies Lane)
By Car: From HOLT: at the roundabout get onto the A148 heading towards Cromer. 3 miles from the roundabout, just before you enter the village of Bodham take the left hand turn that is signposted Weybourne. The Campsite is half a mile down that road and is the first turning on the left.
From CROMER : head along the A148 towards Holt. After you pass through the village of Bodham take the right hand turn signposted Weybourne. The Campsite is 1/2 a mile down that road and is the first turning on the left.
By Bus/Train – The nearest train station is Sheringham. From here there are several buses to Bodham or Weybourne. There is also a tourist steam train that runs to Weybourne. The campsite is a 15 minute walk from Bodham bus stop; a 20 minute walk from Weybourne bus stop; and a 10 minute walk from Weybourne steam train station.