Thank you for booking at Breck Farm – Here are a few things you need to know before you arrive…
- Arrival and departure times: If you have booked on an electric hook up pitch you will need to vacate the pitch by 12noon and you can arrive from 12noon.
If you have booked a non electric pitch where you are allowed to have a campfire you can arrive and depart whenever you like.
- Our farmhouse (the reception) is open from 8am till 8pm so please make all your purchases and book in before 8pm. If you arrive later than 8pm this is no problem and there will be a notice on the farmhouse door giving you instructions on what to do and where to go.
- At the farmhouse we have a very small shop which sells our farm produce, eggs, potatoes and Jam. You can also purchase your shower tokens from the farmhouse. We also sell fire wood, kindling, fire lighters and marshmallows. There are shops locally which sell everything you may need.
- We pride ourselves on being a quiet family friendly site and we do have quiet times on our camping fields this means no music or shouting after the times specified for your camping field. You can choose which field you camp on when you arrive. Woodfield has a quiet time of 10pm and the meadow has a quiet time of 9pm. We do have wardens on the site who drive round 3 times each evening to ensure quiet times are being adhered to and they reserve the right to remove any campers who are not following the rules.
- Please let us know if you can not make your holiday we do not take deposit but would appreciate if you could let us know as soon as possible.
- People camping on the non electric fields are permitted to have a campfire. Please note that the campfires must be contained in the metal rings provided in the fields and must be 3m away from your unit. Please do not take any wood from the surrounding forest this is very detrimental to the wildlife and the trees you are welcome to bring your own fire wood or we have plenty for sale at the farmhouse £4.50 per bag of wood and £3.50 for a bag of kindling.
- We have plenty of bins around the campsite please dispose of all your rubbish and leave your camping area clean and clear and as you would wish to find it. We have had to ban Chinese lanterns on the site as our cows who graze the fields in winter eat the metal and they can pose a fire risk. Please leave a 3m gap between your tent and your neighbours.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!!